“I recently co-listed a property with Edward as the leasing agent. As an experienced Broker who has worked with a lot of other real estate agents in the area, I can honestly say that Edward is one of the most professional and helpful Realtors I’ve ever dealt with. He truly cares for all parties of the transaction, is very knowledgeable of the market, and maintains a high ethical standard for himself and his staff. ”
– Lisa Graves | Owner, Kelley-Graves Realty
“I have been a realtor in the Austin area for approx. 27 years and owned a management business for several years. It is important for a management business to protect your investment and do everything possible to get qualified tenants at your property…so many seem to be only after the rents and then your property is forgotten. Ed and his company seem to follow a business model which creates success for you and your investment and promotes maintenance for future appreciation. I’ve recommended several past clients to Ed and to my knowledge they are very satisfied.”
– Rita Snyder | Real Estate Agent, Keller Williams
As you can tell, we value our partners in the real estate community and depend on you for property management referrals. Here are four reasons why you should consider us as your Property Management partners:
1. Leverage – We help agents leverage the concept of using specialists throughout the entire real estate cycle. We want to be your Property Management specialists in your referral network, so you can earn a better rate of return on your time specializing in buying and selling properties.
2. Expertise – We have an industry leading low property to employee ratio of 25:1, eviction rate of less than 1%, and technology-centric systems that will result in a positive experience for your clients and reinforce your credibility.
3. Communication – We proactively communicate with our landlords in order to properly set expectations and solve problems quickly. We use our communication systems to provide “Differentiated Top-Of-Mind Awareness” and we will reinforce your existing relationship during management and refer them to you when it’s time to sell.
4. Trust – We protect existing broker relationships and provide your client with Property Management Services only – They remain your buying/selling clients. The lifetime value of your referals are more valuable to us than a one-time deal
Referral Promo: For a limited time, receive TWO MONTHS management fee on your first referral!
(On a $3000/month rental, that could be up to $600)
“I have some clients who had a property they needed to lease. I contacted several property managers but Edward was the only one who responded. He completely took over, leased the property within a few days for more money than my clients expected. So everyone was happy and he made me look good. I recently checked in with my clients, and they informed me that their property had been leased to new tenants, again within a few days and for money than they expected. Once again, Edward is a hero (and I still look good)! Thanks for your professionalism Edward and Mars Hill Realty. I will use you every time!”
– Suzanne Bergmann | Real Estate Agent, Keller Williams
“I have recommended Edward at Mars Hill Realty Group to handle the property management side of things for a few of my clients and he has kept my clients happy, which is the most important thing for me! If you are looking for someone to help you out with property management I would certainly give Mars Hill a call!”
– Kristin Hepp | Real Estate Agent, Coldwell Banker
Do you have a client who wants to rent out their home? Contact Valerie at 512-942-0024.
(Note: Most agents prefer us to list the home and manage it. However, if you prefer to conduct the initial listing, please make sure to let Valerie know so you can coordinate the rental criteria)
“Mars Hill Realty is our #1 property management team. I know they are responsible and dedicated to handling their client’s needs in a timely way.”
– Marcy Urban | Broker/Owner, Urban Homes and Land
“Because Judy and I as REALTORS focus on only Selling and Buying residential real estate for families as well as investors, we refer out any rental, leasing, and property management. We have been very happy with Edward Lui and his team at Mars Hill Realty!”
– Nick Broderson, Real Estate Agent, Keller Williams
type hit and miss on 2010 olympics snow night challenge
snooki weight loss What to Wear to a Beach Formal Wedding
quick weight lossLimited Brands Management Discusses Q3 2012 Results