How to Apply
Lease Application Packet Must Include The Following:
All homes are rented as-is and must be physically seen by the applicant (no sight-unseen applications allowed).
Upon acceptance, a one month security deposit will be required prior to move-in. See Resident Handbook – for more details.
Please contact Support@MarsHillRealty.com or call 512-942-0024 if you have any questions.
Do not apply if you have not seen this home.
1. Holding Fee – Applications will not be processed without this fee. All Holding Fees will equal 1 month’s rent and be in certified funds. Upon approval, the Holding Fee becomes the first full month’s rent. This fee is refundable if your application is not accepted. However, if your application is accepted and you do not sign the lease within 48 hours, this fee is non-refundable.
2. Application Fee – A non-refundable $50 cash/money order must be paid for every applicant over the age of 18
For your convenience you can now pay the application fee and holding fee with a credit card (Note: There is a 4% fee to cover the cost of the transaction included).
To pay your application fee, simply choose the number of applicants in the drop-down menu and click “PAY NOW” below.
3. Addendum A – Resident Handbook – Includes Tenant Selection Criteria. Verify on your application that you have read and agree to the Resident Handbook. This will be initialed/signed by each applicant on the Authorization to Release Information and Addendum A Agreement form and made part of the lease upon acceptance.
4. Supporting Documents – The following must also be uploaded as part of your application packet: A copy of a photo ID must accompany each applicant over 18 years old; Income Verification – most recent 3 months of paystubs (If self-employed/retired, please provide us with the last two years of tax returns and last three months of bank statement showing deposited income); Employment verification if starting a new job. You may email your documents to: Support@marshillrealty.com
* Pet agreement form and policy – Please read Special Provisions for details on which dog breeds require additional insurance and owner approval. Non-refundable pet fee for first pet is $500 or half of the 1st month’s rent (whichever is less). Every additional pet is a $100 refundable deposit per pet. You can now fill in the pet details on the online application.
5. Residential Lease Application – Click here to fill out the application online! All occupants over 18 years old must either fill out their own form or be added as an “APPLICANT.” Occupants under 18 years old should be added as “OTHER.”
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Chose one of the options below to pay the Holding Fee and Application Fee.
A. Direct Deposit to our Bank – Send confirmation of deposit to Support@MarsHillRealty.com. You can request our bank routing/account # for quicker delivery of the application deposit and application fee.
Bank Info: Extraco Banks, 78628; Mars Hill Operating Account – Edward Lui; Routing: 111900581; Account: 2020029**** (please call 512-942-0024 for last 4 digits).
B. PAYPAL – Online Payment Option via Paypal (This will incur a 4% fee to cover the cost of the transaction)
APPLICATION FEE (ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION):